Supply Chain Planning Spec 3 - Melbourne, Florida, United States, 32935
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a supply chain planning specialist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be in Melbourne, FL.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The analysis and coordination of engineering change activity between Advanced Planning and GSC s supply base to ensure an uninterrupted supply of parts in support of all requirements
- Plan, prepare, issue and control proposed production schedules and coordinate changes with supplier management to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials is timed to meet need dates
- Advise management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, materials and services are provided as needed
- Resolving master schedules and production problems and negotiating lead times
- Coordinating interdepartmental activity with engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, supplier management, and goods movement to resolve schedule misalignment, business system constraints and requirement inconsistences
- Validate schedules and expedite the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years (4 years with a master's degree) of combined experience in any of the following: Supply Chain; Program Management; Program Scheduling; Program Cost Analysis; Subcontracts Administration; Procurement; Engineering; or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in SAP (Systems Applications and Products)
- Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Engineering
- APICS (Association of Production and Inventory Control) Certification
- Minimum of 1 year experience creating pivot tables in Excel
- Proficiency using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)