Strategic Outsourcing Manager - Brisbane , California, United States, 94005
The candidate will be r esponsible for the outsourcing of ADME and Toxicology studies within Safety & DMPK department, working with external CROs.?
- Ensure excellent and proactive communication and collaboration with internal project team, scientists, and CRO staff members.?
- Act as study monitor mainly for in vivo toxicology and ADME and studies
- Strive for scientific, technical and regulatory excellence of all outsourced studies from initialization to reporting within agreed timelines and budget
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of CROs used with regard of their overall capabilities and special expertise enabling the selection of the right CRO for a given study
- Collaborate closely with the project team and managers in the identification and selection of suitable CROs for current and new scientific areas requiring outsourcing
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience as outsourcing manager or study monitor of in vitro/in vivo toxicology and ADME studies
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills adaptable to different internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility regarding travel
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent's fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.