Senior Consultant - Senior Manager - Sydney,
Excellent Sydney based opportunity to join a global Consulting firm within the Procurement and Sourcing service line.
Solutions incorporate: Outsourcing, consulting, implementation and transformation/advisory.
They work with a range of organisations most of whom are household names and brands. You will be joining a team of highly talented consultants with a culture that is progressive, open minded and seeks improvement whilst also recognizing and rewarding excellence.
The role of Senior Consultant is a role that owns client relationships and projects and is expected to build and drive these (and new ones) by acting not only as hands on lead consultant but also recognised expert and advisor.
The position combines project/consultant skills with management skills as well as Business Development and ongoing client engagement.
Projects you will be involved in, and very much from a “hands on” point of view, cover Business Advisory and Transformation services around P2P, Sourcing and Cost Based Transformation.
Client focus and project work incorporates:
• Provide procurement guidance & best practices to clients.
• Deliver best total value propositions to the business in support of cost reduction.
• Be an ambassador for Procurement/sourcing business as a professional expert. Involvement in working with all levels
• Liaise as necessary with stakeholders.
• Be a strategic thinker in procurement direction and risk management in support of the business.
The experience you bring:
- Experience with a larger consulting firm covering business/management consulting in the arrears around procurement, financial supply chain change and sourcing.
- Strong Client management/project management skills
- The ability to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live.
- eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management experience is beneficial.
- Ability to drive creative solutions that address business needs.
- Development of procurement vision and strategy.
- Transition management from “as is” and “to be”
- Business case development.
- Understanding key procurement processes including: Purchase to Pay, Supplier Information
Management, Source to Contract, Strategic sourcing.
- Delivering a procurement improvement programme with successful outcomes.
- Procurement policy and procedures development.
- Supplier Management and supplier risk management.
- Contract tendering and contract management.
- Agile and curious mind, leading to a desire to continue learning.
- Anticipates, assesses and drives change to improve the working environment.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and seeks to continuously develop these skills.
- Can do will do attitude.
This is a great career opportunity that offers an excellent bonus scheme, a decent salary and benefits and the chance to develop your skills and capabilities.
NB: Optume Consulting are acting as recruitment agency for this opportunityTo apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TCSYDPROC
NB: Optume Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy