People Systems Lead - Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia, 3000
Cabrini is a Catholic charitable organisation inspired by the spirit and vision of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini and the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This order was founded by Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini who was canonised in 1946 and later proclaimed Universal Patron Saint of Immigrants. We are a community of care, reaching out with compassion, integrity, courage and respect to all we serve. With more than 4300 staff, 1000 accredited medical practitioners and several locations, we offer a range of employment opportunities to start, continue or advance your career.
A full time opportunity is available at Cabrini Health for an experienced People Systems Lead to be responsible for working collaboratively with teams in People and Culture, Business Technology Services, Payroll and HRIS user groups to design, implement and administer Cabrini Health's HR information systems. Reporting to the Director People Services, this important role includes responsibility for ongoing HRIS enhancement review and roadmap planning, organisation change design and providing systems insights and recommendations to functional users in People and Culture and Payroll.
Key focuses of this role include:
- Creating strong partnerships with People and Culture, Payroll, Business Technology Services and system vendors to ensure the delivery of people services reflect Cabrini's business objectives;
- Organising regular HRIS user group forums ensuring comprehensive business, functional user and Business Technology Services engagement;
- Working collaboratively with all employees in the People and Culture, Payroll and Business Technology Services teams to ensure effective service delivery;
- Establishing a schedule to monitor, review and plan HRIS feature release;
- Leading, planning and facilitating the HRIS organisation change design and monitoring of HRIS system adoption;
- Liaison between Cabrini and candidate third party solution providers. Troubleshoot issues / problems, resolving where possible or referring to vendor in collaboration with Business Technology Services;
- Assisting with maintenance of data and system quality and conduct periodic system audits to ensure data integrity;
- Providing input to training program content including user manuals and guides.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Information Technology and/or Human Resources;
- Demonstrated capacity to develop trust and effective business relationships through outstanding interpersonal and relationship development skills;
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels of an organisation;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and confidence in conflict resolution, change management and negotiating effective outcomes;
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Proven experience in development and implementation of HRIS in all aspects of the employee lifecycle;
- Experience in building and promoting change and continuous improvement;
- HRIS implementation experience including time and attendance, payroll & core HR systems and talent management systems. Experience administering Kronos, Workday and Chris21 will be an advantage.
- Salary Packaging
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Close to public transportation
Cabrini is an equal opportunity employer
Cabrini is committed to providing a safe environment for children
Compassion - Integrity - Courage - Respect