Manager - Senior Manager - Sydney - Melbourne
This small but growing consulting firm have a strong pipeline of projects, they are looking to add to the current exceptional people they have to ensure these are a success for their clients.
They require people with the following sector expertise:
- Experienced consultant with a deep working knowledge and understanding of the electricity utilities market and industry challenges
- Skills in identifying and developing business optimisation opportunities in Asset Management, utility field services and/or organisational design for utilities
- Ability to lead and contribute as part of a team in the successful delivery of programs or projects using your strategic, analytical, organisational and program management skills
- Ability to apply attention to detail over client deliverables in a time constrained environment
- Experience working on M&A projects highly desirable
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage internal staff and contractors
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong and Professional communication and writing skills
You will be working on interesting and varied projects within the Utilities sectors ensuring your deep sector expertise adds value.
NB: Optume Consulting are acting in the capacity of recruitment agent for this opportunityTo apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com, quoting reference number: TCElec1
NB: Optume Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy